Saturday, July 8, 2017COORDINATOR:
Ephram White Park, 885 Mount Olivet Road, Bowling Green, KY 42101Register Online: $25
In-person Registration: $35 -- Begins at 7 a.m. on July 8
Want to Walk or Run, but need a registration fee waiver? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Fun Run Start: 8 a.m. // Walk-off: 8:30 a.m.JOIN US FOR
* Dress up as your favorite "Warrior" for the Fun Run and you'll join the fight for a cure! Prizes awarded for Best Individual and Best Team!!
- A One-mile Walk & 5K Warriors Fun Run*
- Speakers & Personal Stories
- Free "Marketplace" of Information & Resources
- Silent Auction
- Activities for Children
- Performing Live: Third Rate Soulmate
Linking Together for a Cure
We walk to raise awareness, and to honor and support family members, friends and colleagues who are battling one or more of the more than 100 autoimmune disorders. We walk to give hope to the 50 million affected nationwide.
Funds raised through the Autoimmune Walk will be used by AARDA to support critical research aimed at solving the underlying immune issues that link ALL autoimmune disorders. Our mission is to eradicate these serious and life-threatening diseases while providing help and hope through patient education and support services.
to learn more.QUESTIONS:
Email the coordinator at email@example.com
or call (855) 239-2557.Click here to Download the flyer!